Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Chronicles of Narnia

 


 
The Chronicles of Narnia
Author: C S Lewis
ISBN: 9780066238500
Pages: 766


The Complete Chronicles of Narnia
 
The complete chronicles of Narnia, all in one book.  We absolutely loved every story.  There is nothing lacking in the writing of this book - at all.  Each scene popped off the pages into our imaginations.  I had children that moaned every time I put the book down.  Reading this was the time of the day that they hung off my every word.
 
Take a journey to Narnia with Polly and Diggory as they experience the beginning of Narnia.  Then go back with Lucy, Peter, Susan and Edmond when they enter the wardrobe and discover the world within.  Travel the sea with Price Caspian where Reepicheep (a Mouse) will battle with your imagination.  Jill and Eustace will take to a city under Narnia and then to the end of Narnia and beyond.  Its a complete journey from beginning to end.  We came together and loved every character and adventure. 
 
This is a book that will come off my bookcase and be read to the next generation also.
 
Narnia is probably my favourite book.  The best story book out of the stories , for me, is probably - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  This book is an action packed adventure story!  My favourite character is reepicheep (he's funny).  I was disappointed when Aslan told Lucy and Edmond they wouldn't return to Narnia. But it was awesome, in the last battle, when they return to stay. - Nathan
 
Narnia was one of the best books I have ever read!  It had heaps of description and so many cool characters.  My favourite book was, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  My favourite two characters were Aslan and reepicheep.  Reepicheep was so cute and fluffy.  He was a mouse that was little and brave.  I guess his most threatening sentence was, I am going to stab you... in the foot."  He was one of the most remembered characters in the story.  Every book was amazing!  Around every corner something else was hiding.
 
 
This was available from: Book Depository and Fishpond
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment